**** DONE: 1/72 Bf 109E-4 - Aircraft in Foreign Service WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Following the process, the paint -.
I have painted with the colors indicating the directions and the classic RLM 74-75-76 stained RLM02.
And so I remain

I'm not very happy about how it looks, I'm not happy

Sergio,
That paint work is absolutely wonderful looking. Man, my old fart eyes just could not get that nice of a paint job down at 1/72.

I finally reached the Clacas and I continue with the plane, all this time I've been doing in practice to see conseguri master Gunze RLM78 to stain the snout with certain quality and do what I do.
This week we'll finish drawing the night shift and finally I will have bye week after 18 months without rest or holiday as such

thanks

This if you just

I bought another bf1089e4 but this the new airfix (s delightful ticket) for the theme that Capony this kit is pitiful and spoil all the work of the plane so as I still do Capony and weathering of Airfare to finish, you put the decals and stencils Ed the plane of airfix because of airfix for others I have been taking various photos and books.
I talk and you mess with my books burden not sleep, the photos is the best

Users who are viewing this thread