**** DONE: 1/72nd Bf109F Adolf Galland - Me/ Fw Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thats very interesting Terry thanks,my problem now is do i leave it as it is or redo the camo

Wow, some swift work Bob!

That's good advice from Terry. Myself, I never trust the instructions without referring to more reliable sources, preferably photos. (Even profiles can't be trusted outright).
Research is the one of the most time consuming aspects of my builds (the other is sanding :) )

As for redoing the scheme, that would depend on how accurate you want her to be. If you're not fussed, she still looks good as she is. If you want her to be 'correct', then either try repainting her (strip the paint first), or treat this one as a learning curve, and do another example in more accurate scheme...

(Love the variety of builds you have going by the way!)

i've now done as much as i'm going to this kit,how do i post the finished thread on here or another post and what sort of photos do you need please

G'day Bob,
Just reading through your thread here, Have you had a look at Hannants web page, a good source of al things modeling
there in the UK, I've used them many times from here in Oz, always prompt and reliable.

Might just make mention that I've found Hobby link japan seem to be brilliant on price..... I bought the Tamiya 1/32 Mk.VIII spit here in Oz for $145,
decided I'd like to build both Gibb's plane as supplied with the kit, and also Caldwell's (i'm blame Wayne Little for this lol), found the price of the Kit
had 'exploded' out to $200+, so i did a bit of web surfing and got the kit from hoby link for $108 US, around $105 Oz, had it here in about 3 weeks.

I've just ordered the Tamiya corsair with moto tug, $44.95 was the best price I found here in Oz, $21 from hobbylink, $32 with shipping...

All good places Peter, use them often myself. Could also add Creative Models in UK and Sprue Brothers in the US Even, I have the links if your interested, just PM me.

Might just make mention that I've found Hobby link japan seem to be brilliant on price..... I bought the Tamiya 1/32 Mk.VIII spit here in Oz for $145,
decided I'd like to build both Gibb's plane as supplied with the kit, and also Caldwell's (i'm blame Wayne Little for this lol), QUOTE]

That's ok I can handle it....:) When the price is right i will get my second Mk.VIII too!

now finished
bob2150-1.jpg

bob2149-1.jpg

bob2148-1.jpg

bob2129-1.jpg

bob2129-1.jpg

bob2128-1.jpg

bob2056-1.jpg

bob2054-1.jpg

bob2055-1.jpg

bob2148.jpg

bob2150.jpg