**** DONE: 1/72nd Bf109F Adolf Galland - Me/ Fw Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
(finished) 1/72nd Bf109F Oberstleutnant Adolf Galland .JG26 France,1941 94Kills
username; woljags
first name; Bob
catagory; begineer
scale; 1/72nd
manufacturer; frog
model type; Bf109F
accessories; oob worktype some odd scratchbuilt add on's

bob936.jpg

bob943.jpg

bob929.jpg

bob946.jpg

bob901.jpg

bob911.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i get carried away i'm afriad ,i open the box take a couple of photos start the build and then forget to take anymore pics

i've lots of these original frog kits in my collection including some rare test shots some of which have been posted on here,comes from going on holiday to Kent in the late 60's early 70's near the factory

bob987.jpg

bob990.jpg

bob989.jpg

bob996.jpg

bob998.jpg

bob999.jpg

progress so far some light extra detail added to the cockpit ,not that you will see it,more pics to follow shortly,i hope i will get these all finished in time

i also need to rub back some of the paintwork as for some reason it has gone on a little heavy in places even though i was using a good quality brush with thinners

progress so far some light extra detail added to the cockpit ,not that you will see it,more pics to follow shortly,i hope i will get these all finished in time

Don't think you will have much worry there Bob, you have until end of August for this GB and hope your rubbing back has worked on this one.

Coming along Bob!

One question - is it just the camera angle, or are the undercarriage legs standing a little too straight? They should be raked a little forwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back