**** DONE: Curtiss P-40M-5 Kittyhawk III, ‘Wairarapa Wildcat’, C’wealth GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Attachments

• USAF Seat belt set_32506.jpg
    USAF Seat belt set_32506.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 109
Thanks Bill.

Ok got the main instrument panel done, cut out the dials from the decal sheet and applied them to their appropriate locations....all went on without a hitch over a couple of hours, then picked out further details, some highlighting and done!

Attachments

• 25_Main Panel_P0182.jpg
    25_Main Panel_P0182.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 94
Wayne it looks good.Do you use a hole punch kit for the dials?and you know Wayne I was about to slam the you know what out of you :lol: just to pick on you seeing I havn't done it in a while but I said I be nice to the little guy :) it's the only way you get to see the luv Man!:lol: Cheers

Wayne it looks good.Do you use a hole punch kit for the dials?and you know Wayne I was about to slam the you know what out of you :lol: just to pick on you seeing I havn't done it in a while but I said I be nice to the little guy :) it's the only way you get to see the luv Man!:lol: Cheers

That is so kind of you....Highly technical instrument is used.....a pair of scissors!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back