Done : Fw190D-9, "Black 12" of Leutnant Teo Nibel of 10/JG54, Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bud... it is one of the best models I have ever seen.Taking all problems you have had to cope with ,she looks great.:D :D :D :D

Thank you Wojtek! Considering how bad my hands have been lately, and all the problems with the paints, it turned out better than I expected. Looking forward to starting on the Bf110 when it arrives....but I might just have a little go at the big Hunter first....!!

I admire you Terry.These problems could cause that others could give modelling up.But not you my friend.Cool.:thumbright:

I think also Terry with your models in particular you show that paint and building skill can only do so much. Adding that extra dimensions such as the illusion of weight or stance can transform a model to a replica rather than a kit.

Thanks Alex. I think I know what you mean; I prefer, if possible, to have my models on some form of base, relative to the type/period etc., in order to make it stand out and look, as you say, more like a miniature replica than a good model. Even a mediocre model looks much better this way. Problem is, I set out with good intentions to do just that with every model, but only a few get the 'base treatment'!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back