**** DONE: GB-36 1/32 Me262A-1a - Axis Manufactured Aircraft of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

More work on the Cockpit tub and front and rear frames. added some wiring behind the IP too seeing as it's visible through the front windscreen.
18_Cockpit frames_6225.jpg
19_Cockpit Assembled_6408.jpg
20_Cockpit Assy_6410.jpg
21_Cockpit Assy_6412.jpg

Cockpit looking nice Wayne. Just curious... do you do any weathering inside the cockpit or leave it clean?

Usually drybrushing some silver Pencil chipping, some Pastel, some wash...depends on what can be seen as you close things up.

excellent results Wayne. curious as to what you use for your wiring harness, besides a lot of skill and patience.

different copper wire sizes, Michael.

Thanks Wayne! Weathering of the cockpit is something that I haven't been doing much of and I've been thinking about ways to do a bit more.

This one looks bound for a contest table?Nice work Wayno :thumbright:

I think Alberto moves house for a period and goes off grid....

Anyway been doing a bit during a busy period.

Now put the cockpit into the fuselage, couple of areas that need a bit of work but not bad for the most part.

Wings are also pretty much done with flaps, ailerons and slats all in place, the rear of each is quite thin and sitting in the retracted position there was a pronounced step....so I added some thin strips of Plasticard to get them level with the wing edge.

Wings
25_Fuselage Assembled_0008.jpg
22_Wing-Slat addition_6366.jpg
23_Wings-Slat addition_6365.jpg
24_Slats fitted_6393.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back