**** DONE: GB-39 1:48 Curtis Hawk 75 - Battle for France to Battle of Britain

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I haven't really been on the forum much and little work in the shop either just to to hot and alot of work of late.I got some panels lines going using that Tamiya panel lines accents Nice stuff.I have sprayed the prop and gear silver but am wondering about the inside of the gear I guess the interior green?If anyone knows off-hand I appreciate it don't go searching I have some time off next week:rolleyes: Hannah my dog has to have her other knee worked on surgery Monday so .....

gb39 001.JPG

gb39 002.JPG

gb39 003.JPG

Thks Guys for the fast start out the gate she sure has slowed. ;)

No idea with the well colour sorry Kevin, but hope all goes well for Hannah.
Thks Evan same doc as last time she has cost me alot more than my last lassie but God gave her to me for a reason and the responsibility is not to shirked. ;)

I would lose a race to a snail right now.I had read on a build were a guy mounted a 1/4" block behind the engine and I just scan the build going "what for?" well I found out the engine sits way to far back.I almost wanted to quit the build but hey I thought she may still look OK.A couple of pics....

gb39 001.JPG

gb39 003.JPG

Looks good. Not sure how that engine could come forward 1/4" as the prop would stick out quite a bit, no?
Yea Andy from the back of the prop to front case is about 1/4" wish I had seen the build earlier not about to rip it apart something to live with. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back