**** DONE: GB-49 1/48 Mosquito B.XVI - Favourite A/C of WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks very much Wayne !

Got most of the final small details done, a bit later than expected, and hope to get the model on the base later today, with the boarding ladder in place.
Given there are no last-minute snags, I should get the photos done later tonight.

Thanks Glenn.

Got the "Finished" photos done, and then really ****ed up when uploading to the PC.
Don't know how I did it ( probably my stupid fingers hitting the wrong button ), but I deleted the lot accidentally !!!
It's getting a bit late, and I'm feeling somewhat tired, so I'll take some more pics tomorrow, and ensure I do things right this time !!!

Done !

Forgot to post this shot, taken before the model was attached to the display base.
Just about to take the pics for the "Finished" thread, which will follow very soon.
Thanks to all who have followed this build, and for the kind comments and encouragement along the way.

Mosquito B.XVI build. 002.JPG

Done !

Forgot to post this shot, taken before the model was attached to the display base.
Just about to take the pics for the "Finished" thread, which will follow very soon.
Thanks to all who have followed this build, and for the kind comments and encouragement along the way.

View attachment 626048
Terry Its just stunning as usual! Thanks you so much for all your brilliant work. John is going to be made up with it & I look forward (Boris permitting!) to you presenting it to him at Sywell on 23rd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back