**** DONE: GB-49 1/72 Do 215B-5 - WW2 Night Fighter

I hate comparing things on screens but FWIW, the Vallejo colours look pretty good to me.

The lighting doesn't really show it.
 
Out the starting gate. Lots of detail in the cockpit area plus plus plus ! Everything fits perfectly. A few ejector pin marks that will never be seen once it's closed up. It's very similar to the new tool Airfix Do17 parts wise but I had problems with the fit of quite a few parts on that kit. So far so good !

Do215-B (7)r.jpg


Do215-B (9)r.jpg
 
Great detail, looks great
 
Good looking model so far. Should be a breath of fresh air after your He115.
 
Cockpit all painted and belts added and fuselage halves glued together. A bit of test fitting. I'm amazed at how precise everything fits. Definitely another first class ICM kit !

Do215-B (10)r.jpg


Do215-B (11)r.jpg


Do215-B (14)r.jpg
 
Excellent work :thumbright:
 
Looking good. I hope my ICM 1/48th Do-17 goes together as nicely.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back