**** DONE: GB-58 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf110G-4 - Night Fighters all Eras

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Canopy on and the windscreen joint smoothed in as much as I care to do. Shot some Tamiya XF-24 on the frames and fear that some got in through the gun opening and fogged the inner glass. Can't be helped if so.

23071602.jpg

Tail joint blended in now and tested with paint. Works for me.

23071601.jpg

Between packing and last minute arrangements before leaving on my trip n Friday, I hope to lay down some RLM 76 and possibly even the 75 top surfaces. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for following.

Thanks guys.

Stank up the house today shooting the "RLM 76 Version 2" from AK Interactive. Nice paint but stinks like hell. Windows and doors open now hoping the smell goes away before the missus gets home.

23071801.jpg

Nice smooth finish Andy and as for the smell, I have the same problem with AK which I use for all metal finishes but spraying is done in the garage with the roller door partly up and the rear door to the garage open. lets a good draught through which is cold in winter but grand in summer when I can have the door fully open. :D

Nice smooth finish Andy and as for the smell, I have the same problem with AK which I use for all metal finishes but spraying is done in the garage with the roller door partly up and the rear door to the garage open. lets a good draught through which is cold in winter but grand in summer when I can have the door fully open. :D
Doing it all wrong Vic. Small inclosed room with no ventilation and start by knocking over a gallon of thinner, than spray and spray to your harts content!

That's the way you do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back