Nov 11, 2011 #161 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Good stuff Andy!
Nov 21, 2011 Thread starter #162 A Andy70 Senior Airman 445 2 Joined Jan 2, 2011 Location Texas Almost finished! I still have a bit more weathering to do with pastels, and then I'll add the canopy and prop, and she'll be done! The paint chipping effect that you can already see was done with silver prismacolor pencil. Worked great! Hopefully, I'll post finished pics tomorrow! Thanks for looking, Andy
Almost finished! I still have a bit more weathering to do with pastels, and then I'll add the canopy and prop, and she'll be done! The paint chipping effect that you can already see was done with silver prismacolor pencil. Worked great! Hopefully, I'll post finished pics tomorrow! Thanks for looking, Andy
Nov 21, 2011 #163 le_steph40 Chief Master Sergeant 4,405 3,023 Joined Jan 18, 2011 Location Montech Website www.facebook.com Wow
Nov 21, 2011 #164 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Nice Man!
Nov 21, 2011 #166 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk very nice
Nov 21, 2011 #167 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Now that is looking good Andy.
Nov 21, 2011 #168 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,234 15,157 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Looking very good indeed !
Nov 21, 2011 #169 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,889 11,629 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Looking good!
Nov 21, 2011 Thread starter #170 A Andy70 Senior Airman 445 2 Joined Jan 2, 2011 Location Texas Thanks so much guys! Hoping to put the final touches on her tonight after dinner.
Nov 22, 2011 #171 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. We be waitin' Andy...
Nov 22, 2011 #172 T Bolt Colonel 14,264 4,829 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Real nice Andy! Can't wait for the finish
Nov 22, 2011 Thread starter #173 A Andy70 Senior Airman 445 2 Joined Jan 2, 2011 Location Texas Posted finished thread just now. Thanks for all the help and encouragement. I really enjoyed participating in my first group build! Andy
Posted finished thread just now. Thanks for all the help and encouragement. I really enjoyed participating in my first group build! Andy