**** DONE: XF-85 Goblin. Parasite Fighter Prototype. Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

1-Bf-109E-6_JG54-(Y10+)-accident-France-1940-01.jpg
0-Bf-109E-6_JG54-(Y10+)-accident-France-1940-0A.jpg

Here's a preview of my 1st BoB group build entry

Last edited:
Looks like another good entry, you'll have fun with that paint scheme and are you planning on having the collapsed undercart....................

Looks like another good entry, you'll have fun with that paint scheme and are you planning on having the collapsed undercart....................
No collapsed landing gear Vic. Just sitting in it's wheels with normal where. I fell in love with that camo scheme when I saw it and just had to try it, wish me luck as I ordered the decals last night and am committed.

Thanks for the tip on the rivets Glenn. They turned out great.
No problem Andy. What did you put rivets on?

Just about there Wayne. I need about one uninterrupted hour at my bench to finish up both the Goblin and the Tiger (not including the base. Da*m evil grass!!:evil:) The trick is getting that hour. Hopefully tonight, and pictures tomorrow.

P8072425.JPG
P8072426.JPG
P8072427.JPG
P8072428.JPG

Finished the Goblin today not with out a little bit of trouble that fortunately turned out even better. I had spent some time cleaning up the little hydraulic ram levers that operated the hook, and was installing one when it flew from the tweezers never to be seen again.. I looked through the spars box and found a PE fret which had 2 parts that were even better than the kit supplied parts.

Well here it is:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back