**** DONE: MiG-15bis. DDR Force August 1957. Group Build

Thanks everyone it is good to be back, and thanks Wayne and Terry for the advice. :)

Today I worked on my MiG. I built the wings and my dad helped me put lead in so it would balance nose gear. After dinner I am going to glue fuselage.
 

Attachments

  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 173
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 180
Thanks I am glad you like my model.
Very cool, what's the blue stuff you used with the weight?
I used some stuff my dad gave me. Silicone Gasket Maker from a auto part store.

In the last week I put the body together, I put the wings together, I put the wings and tail on the body. I panted the wheels yesterday after my dad showed me how to put them on toothpicks.

Today I panted the plane silver with a spray can, and my dad lost the landing gear leg so he made me another one. Tonight I am going to do the decals.
 

Attachments

  • P8282654.JPG
    P8282654.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 164
  • P8282653.JPG
    P8282653.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 157
  • P8282652.JPG
    P8282652.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 155
  • P8282651.JPG
    P8282651.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 163
  • P8212590.JPG
    P8212590.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 159
  • P8282655.JPG
    P8282655.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 173
  • P8282656.JPG
    P8282656.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 171
Dad found the leg so we don't need the one he made. I finished the decals.
 

Attachments

  • P8292657.JPG
    P8292657.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 163
  • P8292658.JPG
    P8292658.JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 157

Users who are viewing this thread

Back