Doras Galoras - Unofficial GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Glenn,

PM me your e-mail address and I can send you 9 pages of stuff on this rig. There's more to know. Undersides could be a bit different to what you have noted and there's definitely evidence of red primer patches you could replicate, some of which can be seen in your above pics.

I join a group to Italeri 1/48 but the decals do not spend it and will use the Karaya "captured butcherbirds part VI" D4807, and makes the fw 190d9 W.Nr. Capturaed 210,251 by the Soviets in Marienburg in march 1945, tested in NII VVS, the pics:

152828-11814.jpg

2012764607003.jpg

Jump on in Jerry!

Dale, almost always worked 1:72, and flat space dosen't allow for much deviation from it! (No idea where the C-130, P-3K, Bv 222 and Me 323 will go when done!!!)
And to be honest would rather pay Guido to kick back and have a quiet drink, not a fan of that sort of stuff! :)

Andy, could I ask you for a copy of that info on Blue 12? Got the Tamiya D-9 lined up for that one.

Clashed posts with Sergio: great to see you in on this mate!

I join a group to Italeri 1/48 but the decals do not spend it and will use the Karaya "captured butcherbirds part VI" D4807, and makes the fw 190d9 W.Nr. Capturaed 210,251 by the Soviets in Marienburg in march 1945, tested in NII VVS, the pics:

152828-11814.jpg

View attachment 221867

Very cool Sergio, you even have our Yugoslavian F-8 in that decal sheet :D

I have no info on 600174 Jan. Crandall has the underside of 600150 all RLM 76, no NMF.

Hey, All,
Well, I need to pick up some RLM82 and 83. I know "shading" can vary amongst manufacturers. How do the Testor Model Master Enamels match in those 2 shades. Almost all my RLM colors are in Testor's MM, so I would prefer to stay within that line of enamels. Any feedback?
Dale

Hey, All,
Well, I need to pick up some RLM82 and 83. I know "shading" can vary amongst manufacturers. How do the Testor Model Master Enamels match in those 2 shades. Almost all my RLM colors are in Testor's MM, so I would prefer to stay within that line of enamels. Any feedback?
Dale

Well Dale haven't used them, so hard to say but looking at a paint colour list ON MY Monitor if those colours were my choices I would pick 1710 dark Green and 1786 Medium Field Green, although Jerry Crandall notes FS24097 or 34097 as close to 82 the MM colour that matches the FS colour is 1712 Field green.

Now both colours may need to be tweeked darker or lighter as I don't know exactly what the MM paint does look like painted on a model...
Also note that 82 is the LIGHT Green and 83 is the DARK Green, there are still references out there that have these colours reversed!

No, but I've seen several like it.

Also note that 82 is the LIGHT Green and 83 is the DARK Green, there are still references out there that have these colours reversed!

..as well as some manufacturers who fell into that trap, PollyScale being one who got them reversed. Like I said, "and so it starts".....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back