Erich the old sage

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich, I think you really caused a ruckus on the west coast there!

Undersea quake swarm puzzles experts - Science - MSNBC.com

Undersea quake swarm puzzles the experts
Hundreds of tremors emanate from unusual source off Oregon coast.

GRANTS PASS, Ore. - Scientists listening to underwater microphones have detected an unusual swarm of earthquakes off central Oregon, something that often happens before a volcanic eruption — except there are no volcanoes in the area.

:)

Erich........get well soon.

Attachments

• Erich.jpg
    Erich.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 107
Thor thanks bud, that means alot to me.............Njaco yes I had it all pre-planned ....... :D

the Mrs too k the bandages off my hand.........dang it looks ugly, I go in this afternoon for a Laser treatment on the injuries, that should be loads of fun.... :(

I cannot move my right fingers at this moment, but at least I have them

where's my bike ? :lol: and my wife tried to fix me some eggs and fried spam which i flatly refused .......

Les. we have clubbed together to send you your own 300 jars of Vegemite. But we got hungry so you will only get 299 jars. The photo is just a sample mate. Seeing you keep mentioning Vegemite and Vickies

Attachments

• 100_0981.jpg
    100_0981.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 144
Erich..I truly hope you are doing better..I just read this thread. Let us know if you want me to send the boy's training wheels. :lol:

OH and Emac..still G(giggling)MAO at the list...I WANT A BRUCE HAT!!!! :lol:

well ladies, gents I am one old wolf ready to rip it up; did 31 miles hard and blew off a kid that was on my tail as we raced up a 10% grade I turned back and his mouth dropped. my right hand is ugly but I have a 100 miler on the morrow back up to the Appelgate lake area that I had pics taken of this past fall, the race down should be rewarding at over 50mph ........... and Becca NO WAY on those training wheels gal, not while I am still upright

Not a problem Becca. It's my pleasure.

Glad to hear your doing well Erich. Keep blowing those youngster off the road!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back