Erich the old sage

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Erich mate get well soon. Mate you are the Sage stop trying to take on the World Single handed. But somehow I think you will not take any notice of that snippet from the EMAC. Oh hell I won't take that advice from myself either

JUST GET WELL SOON MATE
And 3 Cheers for Charles. You sure you haven't got a bit of Aussie in you Charles. Looking after a Mate. ONYA CHARLES (SHORT FOR GOOD ON YOU)

And 3 Cheers for Charles. You sure you haven't got a bit of Aussie in you Charles. Looking after a Mate. ONYA CHARLES (SHORT FOR GOOD ON YOU)

If you recall, the Grand Poo Bah of Oz (HRH Wayne Little) made me an
Honorary Aussie ! (or was that "Onery")

Charles

If you recall, the Grand Poo Bah of Oz (HRH Wayne Little) made me an
Honorary Aussie ! (or was that "Onery")

Charles

I don't recall that Charles but as I am the Self Appointed Wizard of Aussie in Queensland. I will confirm and appoint your Honourary Aussie Status as forewith. With all Titles and Honouray Rank that this your new Status Carries with it. Which will read as Follows

ON THIS DAY 15TH APRIL 2008 THE BELOW NAMED HAS EARNED THE REVERVED TITLE AS HONOURAY AUSSIE. PROVING HIMSELF VALIANT BEYOND THE CALL OF MATESHIP AND HIS DEVOTION TO THE CAUSE OF LOOKING AFTER A MATE IN NEED.

MR CHARLES. IN FREE WILL DO YOU EXCEPT THIS CHARTER OF BEING NAMED AN HONOURAY AUSSIE?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

no kidding friend, have been kidding a couple friends who came over today shaking their heads asking me how on the earth am I still upright and not dead in a ditch, or why I still have a right hand, that still even puzzles me and gives me such a nauseating feeling when the silly thing went into the spokes

thanks cc for spreading the word and to drgdog for the phone call this morn too.

right now I feel like a cow is sitting on top of me, the drugs must be wearing off .......cracked ring finger, and that ain't bad since it should not even be attached to my hand

While at home recovering, does this mean you will have more time to research your newest book?

Get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get well soon Erich. Take it easy.

Been their a few times myself(after the 1st time the first thought that always goes through my head is "SH1T not again". The 2nd is "I hope the bikes alright?".

Liam

funny Dan you said have the mrs sew me up, well she just about did last night with needle and thread, telling me with a sexy smirk "hey babe' I can do anything", and ya know she would of, if I wouldn't have hobbled off into anther room. also when everyone was trying to treat my injuries I nearly pushed everyone off....leave me the h*** alone and leave me in peace I'm ok.

weird how things sometimes happen and a persons reactions. right now I'm so doped up I couldn't give a rats ............

I'll be good guys and stay off the two wheels, maybe ....... for a week :lol:

Liam as I was holding my bleeding hand and the blood was going everywhere I asked exactly that " hows my bike? " friends looked at me like I was insane ..............ah but I am !

thanks friends

**On bended knee** I accept ! (does the honorarium come with a villa ?)

Charles
:p :p :p

SO IT HAS BEEN RECORDED AND SO IT HAS BEEN APPROVED.
BY THE POWERS OF ALL THAT IS HOLIER THAN THOU.
YOU MR CHARLES ON SERVICE TO YOUR MATE ERICH ARE NOW AND FOREVER MORE MADE AN HONOURAY AUSSIE.:p :p :p

HANDS CHARLES THE OFFICIAL SYMBOLS OF OFFICE AS AN HONOURAY AUSSIE IN AN OLD BOX. BECAUSE THERE IS A FAIR BIT OF IT MATE:p :p :p

1) JAR OF VEGEMITE:twisted: :twisted:
2) BRONZING CREAM FOR BEING AN HONOURARY AUSSIE:twisted: :twisted:
3) VITAMIN E CREAM HELPS WITH THE SUNBURN:twisted: :twisted:
4) A SLAB OF THE FINEST BEER (CARTON OF BEER):rolleyes: :rolleyes:
5) A BROAD BRIM HAT WITH THE CORKS ON STRINGS:shock: :shock:
6) OFFICIAL SPATULA FOR THE BBQ :eek: :eek:
7) A VILE OF SURFERS PARADISE SAND TO SPREAD BETWEEN THE PINKIES8) 8)
8) ONE PAIR OF THONGS (PILMSOLS) FOR HIS FEET:oops: :oops:
9) A CAN OF AEROGARD TO KEEP THE FLIES AWAY. SPRAY LIBERALLY CHARLES:eek: :eek:
10) PHOTOS OF FALCONS AND COMMODORES V8 MOTOR VEHICLES:evil: :evil:
11) KEYS OF OFFICE TO THE NEAREST DUNNY (TOILET):arrow: :arrow:
12) 14 BOXES OF MEAT PIES SAUSAGE ROLLS AND THE ALL IMPORTANT BATTER SAV ( FOR GOD SAKE DON'T ASK WHATS IN THEM YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW CHARLES):mad: :mad:
13) ONE PACKET OF ANTI ACID TABLETS FOR THE ABOVE FOOD STUFF. (IT WILL REPEAT ON YOU MATE):evil: :evil:
14) ONE PAIR OF STUBBY SHORTS AND A TORN T SHIRT FOR EXCURSIONS TO EITHER THE PUB OR FISHING LOCALE TO BE KEPT SECRET FROM THE LESSER MORTALS AND THE MISSUS. ( FOR EXAMPLE POMS BEING THOSE LESSER MORTALS):lol: :lol:
15) BOOKS ON SUCH SPORTING EVENTS CRICKET RUGBY LEAGUE RUGBY UNION AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL AND HOW TO SHIAKE THE SHIELAS:?: :?:
16) RECENT COPIES OF AUSSIE ENGLISH BY JOHN PATRICK O'GRADY :twisted: :twisted:
17) A COPY OF THERE A WEIRD MOB BY JOHN PATRICK O'GRADY
18) A PIECE OF NED KELLY'S LAST SANGA (SANDWICH) BEFORE THEY HANGED THE SOD IN MELBOURE JAIL:eek: :eek:
19) RECORDING OF I STILL CALL AUSTRALIA HOME:mad: :mad:
20) AND A RE-ADVISED SENSE OF HUMOUR TO TAKE THE PISS OUT OF LESSER MORTALS LIKE THE POMS (ENGLISH):twisted: :twisted:

AND FINALLY CHARLES IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KEYS FOR THAT VILLA IN THAT BOX OF GOODIES I HAVE JUST GAVE YOU. BLOODY GOOD LUCK MATE. YOU WILL HAVE ABOUT AS MUCH CHANCE OF FINDING THOSE VILLA KEYS AS I WOULD BE IN BEING ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:p :p :p

And you think you have it bad Erich. Mr Charles has just been officially made an Honouray Aussie. You will have to treat him with the reverance he deserves mate hahaha

Thank you Charles for the info.:D

Get well soon Erich my friend! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back