Erich the old sage

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

:p :p :p

SO IT HAS BEEN RECORDED AND SO IT HAS BEEN APPROVED.
BY THE POWERS OF ALL THAT IS HOLIER THAN THOU.
YOU MR CHARLES ON SERVICE TO YOUR MATE ERICH ARE NOW AND FOREVER MORE MADE AN HONOURAY AUSSIE.:p :p :p

HANDS CHARLES THE OFFICIAL SYMBOLS OF OFFICE AS AN HONOURAY AUSSIE IN AN OLD BOX. BECAUSE THERE IS A FAIR BIT OF IT MATE:p :p :p

1) JAR OF VEGEMITE:twisted: :twisted:
2) BRONZING CREAM FOR BEING AN HONOURARY AUSSIE:twisted: :twisted:
3) VITAMIN E CREAM HELPS WITH THE SUNBURN:twisted: :twisted:
4) A SLAB OF THE FINEST BEER (CARTON OF BEER):rolleyes: :rolleyes:
5) A BROAD BRIM HAT WITH THE CORKS ON STRINGS:shock: :shock:
6) OFFICIAL SPATULA FOR THE BBQ :eek: :eek:
7) A VILE OF SURFERS PARADISE SAND TO SPREAD BETWEEN THE PINKIES8) 8)
8) ONE PAIR OF THONGS (PILMSOLS) FOR HIS FEET:oops: :oops:
9) A CAN OF AEROGARD TO KEEP THE FLIES AWAY. SPRAY LIBERALLY CHARLES:eek: :eek:
10) PHOTOS OF FALCONS AND COMMODORES V8 MOTOR VEHICLES:evil: :evil:
11) KEYS OF OFFICE TO THE NEAREST DUNNY (TOILET):arrow: :arrow:
12) 14 BOXES OF MEAT PIES SAUSAGE ROLLS AND THE ALL IMPORTANT BATTER SAV ( FOR GOD SAKE DON'T ASK WHATS IN THEM YOU REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW CHARLES):mad: :mad:
13) ONE PACKET OF ANTI ACID TABLETS FOR THE ABOVE FOOD STUFF. (IT WILL REPEAT ON YOU MATE):evil: :evil:
14) ONE PAIR OF STUBBY SHORTS AND A TORN T SHIRT FOR EXCURSIONS TO EITHER THE PUB OR FISHING LOCALE TO BE KEPT SECRET FROM THE LESSER MORTALS AND THE MISSUS. ( FOR EXAMPLE POMS BEING THOSE LESSER MORTALS):lol: :lol:
15) BOOKS ON SUCH SPORTING EVENTS CRICKET RUGBY LEAGUE RUGBY UNION AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL AND HOW TO SHIAKE THE SHIELAS:?: :?:
16) RECENT COPIES OF AUSSIE ENGLISH BY JOHN PATRICK O'GRADY :twisted: :twisted:
17) A COPY OF THERE A WEIRD MOB BY JOHN PATRICK O'GRADY
18) A PIECE OF NED KELLY'S LAST SANGA (SANDWICH) BEFORE THEY HANGED THE SOD IN MELBOURE JAIL:eek: :eek:
19) RECORDING OF I STILL CALL AUSTRALIA HOME:mad: :mad:
20) AND A RE-ADVISED SENSE OF HUMOUR TO TAKE THE PISS OUT OF LESSER MORTALS LIKE THE POMS (ENGLISH):twisted: :twisted:

AND FINALLY CHARLES IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KEYS FOR THAT VILLA IN THAT BOX OF GOODIES I HAVE JUST GAVE YOU. BLOODY GOOD LUCK MATE. YOU WILL HAVE ABOUT AS MUCH CHANCE OF FINDING THOSE VILLA KEYS AS I WOULD BE IN BEING ELECTED PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:p :p :p

Top Stuff Emac!! Well Done...That seals it then Charles!

Eric, mate! hope you are on the 'road' to a speedy recovery, Get well quick mate and take care!!

I can flat out agree with that! See over here we have the U.S version of the breaking news thread, what you guys see is the edited version:lol: Charles knows whats up hes happy to appease you guys but hes still a swab at heart:D

Good point, But you guys have never had a good cold spam burrito yet!

Wilbur when you can down a Vegemite Sandwich with 4 inches of Vegemite on it after a night on the schick (BEER) then come and tell us about cold spam and buritos :evil: :evil:

We had better stop with the culivanary delights otherwise Erich well get real Crook (SICK)

I LIKE VEGEMITE!! tastes like 3 day old carne asada reheated. Erich is hopefully in bed and relaxing like i told him to do! hopefully he got the hand and shoulder checked out

I've been outta town since 1700 [it's 2220 now] and I have missed all these
"goings on". All this attention being showered on me, and you should be
courting Erich. Egad ! All I did was make a phone call to cheer my mate
up. Now I'm officially an Honorary Aussie [read: digger] and they want me
to go on a diet of Vegimite [whateverthehellthatis] and I can't find the keys
to the villa.

I just hope he takes someone's advise and lays low for a while. He does need
a rest and he'll not get it hanging around here.

Just what I've seen today, and with Wayne losing his Dad, and Trackend,
and one or two others, I will say this: I'd be honored to have any one of you in my corner, any day of the week....

Charles

You wouldn't have to ask Charles. It would be done. Aussies are like that Charles we don't forget mates. When we say you never let a Mate Down. We mean it

I've been outta town since 1700 [it's 2220 now] and I have missed all these
"goings on". All this attention being showered on me, and you should be
courting Erich. Egad ! All I did was make a phone call to cheer my mate
up. Now I'm officially an Honorary Aussie [read: digger] and they want me
to go on a diet of Vegimite [whateverthehellthatis] and I can't find the keys
to the villa.

I just hope he takes someone's advise and lays low for a while. He does need
a rest and he'll not get it hanging around here.

Just what I've seen today, and with Wayne losing his Dad, and Trackend,
and one or two others, I will say this: I'd be honored to have any one of you in my corner, any day of the week....

Charles
Charles i AM WITH YOU 1000% and you can count on that!

You have never had a good ham sand. mixed with axel grease and some 90# thrown in man its the best!:D

Wilbur I have eaten most things that would make a dingo Throw up. So your sandwich wouldn't be that much of a problem. But the one thing that stopped me was my ex Wife's Macaroni and Cheese and the recipe she got from Kraft. Imagine a plate of this Macaroni and Cheese and all you can think of is that it looks like a plate full of Fly Maggots and Larvae. Easy stomache the evil woman has gone now :twisted: :twisted:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back