Erich the old sage

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wilbur I have eaten most things that would make a dingo Throw up. So your sandwich wouldn't be that much of a problem. But the one thing that stopped me was my ex Wife's Macaroni and Cheese and the recipe she got from Kraft. Imagine a plate of this Macaroni and Cheese and all you can think of is that it looks like a plate full of Fly Maggots and Larvae. Easy stomache the evil woman has gone now :twisted: :twisted:

Which was it ? i love all the mac and cheese recipes?

I've been outta town since 1700 [it's 2220 now] and I have missed all these
"goings on". All this attention being showered on me, and you should be
courting Erich. Egad ! All I did was make a phone call to cheer my mate
up. Now I'm officially an Honorary Aussie [read: digger] and they want me
to go on a diet of Vegimite [whateverthehellthatis] and I can't find the keys
to the villa.

I just hope he takes someone's advise and lays low for a while. He does need
a rest and he'll not get it hanging around here.

Just what I've seen today, and with Wayne losing his Dad, and Trackend,
and one or two others, I will say this: I'd be honored to have any one of you in my corner, any day of the week....

Charles

Charles you know we are only mucking about on this Thread. But its not the fact that you rang Erich to see if he is ok. Its the fact you took time to call Erich to see if he was ok. And that is an admirable trait that you cared enough about a friend. We know you would call any of us or cared about any of us if we needed a friend or any one of us had been injuried. We know you would. Because Charles that is the type of man you are. And don't feel embarrassed or just say Hell it was just a phone call and we are making a fiuss about you. Its the fact Charles you care about your friends and you took the time to let us know Erich was ok. You are a good and gracious man Charles and that my friend you don't need to feel embarrassed about.

Its not the big things in life Charles in acts of friendship. Its the little things we do for a friend. Its just times like giving a mate a phone call just to see if he or she is ok. Charles I was taught by a wise old man once (Well I call him wise old man. My Dad) You just never know by saying to a mate and asking if he is ok. That you may save him or her from what ever is effecting them at the time. Or its just a simple act of keeping in touch, just to say Hey Mate we are thinking about you. Cheers Charles you are welcome in my corner any time

Excuse me for a Minute. Another 10 days and we Aussies and Kiwis will be remembering our mates. 25th April coming up fast. Long live the Legend of the ANZAC

And A4K we Aussies have another reason to remember ANZAC Day. HMAS Sydney was found at long last mate. As a nation we felt a little incomplete not knowing the fate properly of HMAS Sydney and her Crew

Yeah, I caught that thread, Emac. I'm glad they found her at last, and the Kormoran too. Must be a big relief for many people in both countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back