EU agrees Iran Sanctions (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Does not matter. Iran will not stop with these sanctions and France will do everything in its power to go around these sanctions and make some money off of them before the war happens with Iran.

Does not matter. Iran will not stop with these sanctions and France will do everything in its power to go around these sanctions and make some money off of them before the war happens with Iran.

Oh - you mean France whoring themselves out at the detriment to western civilization? Big shocker there.

Not for their government, for their people

but my point is, that they are so broke that almost half of their manufactured goods are exported

I beleive thats what Readers Digest said

Readers Digest. :lol:

Man Russia has been undergoing a massive economy influx based upon oil reserves. While I won't argue that this perhaps does not trickle down to the masses, Russia is flush with cash. If I recall correctly, its currently in double digit economic growth.

sanctions work good , remember how we brought sadam to his knees with our killer" oil for palaces " sanctions ,russkis and frogs were hip deep in that fiasco too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back