Evan's photography phun

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hehe I have been pretty fortunate with opportunities for photos. Here are a few from yesterday. I spent a few hours at the airport shooting yesterday morning before it got ungodly hot out there.

Attachments

• DSC_6010.jpg
    DSC_6010.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_6014.jpg
    DSC_6014.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC_6021.jpg
    DSC_6021.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_6023.jpg
    DSC_6023.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC_6090.jpg
    DSC_6090.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC_6117.jpg
    DSC_6117.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_6141.jpg
    DSC_6141.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC_6156.jpg
    DSC_6156.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC_6161.jpg
    DSC_6161.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 101
  • DSC_6104.jpg
    DSC_6104.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 92
Bloody hell Eric you're putting all our pics to shame, super duper stuff I am of to the Flying Legends again next weekend but i doubt if anything i take will come even slightly close to your great shots.

Being unemployed has me busier than ever! Sheesh. 2 new calendars added yesterday and a complete site design finished this afternoon. Here are the calendar previews, Corsair and US Navy carrier based bombers of WWII. Links to those calendars are right off the main page on my site now.

Attachments

• ww2bompreview.jpg
    ww2bompreview.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 92
  • CorCalPreview.jpg
    CorCalPreview.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 87
I didnt know you had been given the boot Eric or was it something you decided for yourself to quit . I had a look at a Nikon D50 deal today that came with a standard and 300mm zoom for £495 after seeing your shots I am tempted to get it. Do you bracket or single shoot your aircraft in flight images?. That said and done it dont matter if you're running a $6000 Blad or Rollie it still needs a guy with an eye for a good shot to come home with the goods. and you sure are doing the business at the moment my friend.

Thanks, Lee. It's actually a Nikon D50. I have 2 lenses that I use regularly, a 70-300 zoom and the 28-80 that came with the kit. They are both great lenses, but you need sufficient light to get the most out of them. They are neither good for low light conditions. If you need more info on the setup, let me know. You have a pretty good eye for shots, Lee, so I think you could do well with the Nikon.

I got laid off on Wednesday, BTW. I got a reasonable severance, so one of the possibilities that I am mulling over is going into photography full time. But I have a bit to figure it out and am in no hurry to jump on the next job that comes along. I actually have the luxury of being a little selective this time.

Nope thats 2 aircraft landing in tandem.

Sorry to hear you got laid off Eric.

To tell you the truth though, you should go into full time photography, you are a natural at it and I am very impressed with your work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back