Evan's photography phun

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys. Weather forecast for today look like total cr@p. So the 4.5 hours I got yesterday is all I have for this year's show at Cable. But 180 miles of driving and $10 isn't too bad for nabbing 1600+ images. :) I have them all filed and am starting the edits. Here are a couple of more samples from yesterday

Attachments

• ECV_0543.jpg
    ECV_0543.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 67
  • EVG_4892.jpg
    EVG_4892.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 66
  • EVG_5096.jpg
    EVG_5096.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 70
  • EVG_5818.jpg
    EVG_5818.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 68
Yes, great shots as always, Eric!

A few days ago, a local young photographer introduced his works on TV. They looked good but less impressive than yours.
I have understood that difference is not necessarily age or experience but passion :)

Yes, great shots as always, Eric!

A few days ago, a local young photographer introduced his works on TV. They looked good but less impressive than yours.
I have understood that difference is not necessarily age or experience but passion :)

Wow, I like the way you put that, Shinpachi-san. I am very passionate about my work, and I know my shots look different if it's a subject I am not interested in.

I really like the shot of the T-28B. Never seen one in all yellow.

Yeah, they aren't real common, oddly.

Wow, I like the way you put that, Shinpachi-san. I am very passionate about my work, and I know my shots look different if it's a subject I am not interested in.

He is Motofumi Tai, 35 and seems wanting to be granted reputation as a global photographer in the future.
His works.
Just for your references, Eric :)

Last edited:
Great shots Eric, I left about 1:00 to wet and cold for this old guy. That ME-108 was a beautiful plane. Does anyone know if the blue is historically correct for this aircraft, Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back