Favorite Bombers

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well thets enough.how much you need ? 2 full patriot sites ?

Attachments

• too_little_too_late_160.jpg
    too_little_too_late_160.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 806
someone said that helicopters can carry tons of missiles so if you miss with one you have lots left, i'm mearly saying that no more than 4 of the missiles it carries are Air-to-Air................

not even the fact that it was the fastest plane of the war for three years, the fact that it was so fast that it didn't need armourment, it was the first plane to bomb berlin by day or the fact that with good pilots they could a particular room in a particular tower after flying to the target below tree top height?? none of that gets you??

Sorry for the link not working. I Hope it will but the time is not good to fix it. But on the Ju-88 Lanc you would tell me that it was bad? It did a very good job for the war. I would say the He-111, but you all would say Good early then poor to rotten. So then the 88. ;)

Right Lanc in that case my favourite bomber Stringbag Stringbag Stringbag and..... oh yes Stringbag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back