Final Approach

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How in the F*ck are you able (or willing) to post on this GD forum when you wife is giving birth?! You're in the hospital posting these updates?

Ohhh man... you are gonna pay for this...

Heh. Sorry, Thor, but the nurse couldn't spell it, so we had to change. No offense.

Matt....she wasn't giving birth at the time...and in my defense, while I was typing, she was texting. Heh. What an age we live in!

Officially, Kaylen Renae Lowry was born at 10:46pm, Jan 3 2009. She pulled in to the gate at 8lbs 3oz, 21" long. Mother and daughter are both doing fine, and even though nobody ever asked, Dad is a bit frazzled (and more gray-haired) but surviving. Dad, being the moron that he is, left home this morning tons of camera gear but forgot the USB cord to connect the dang thing so I can upload. Anyhoo....we're exhausted, and its done! I'll post pics in a few, soon as I wake up and get them uploaded. Thanks for all the prayers, guys!

Welcome Kaylen to the forum...I'm sure dads got a siggy allready for your first post !!.

As for mum and dad,well done and many hearty congrats to the both of you, your life has just got that much richer !

Congrats to you both RA! So, that's us yet again God parents to a new forum member, better sign her up while you're online here the next time mate...! :thumbleft: 8) Congrats once again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back