Final Approach

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RabidAlien

1st Lieutenant
Apr 27, 2008
Hurst, Texas
Well, for what its worth, the wif' and I are headin out to the hospital. Contractions are coming in regularly now (not rip-your-head-off painful, thankfully), so our daughter should come along sometime today. She'd better, anyway. :lol: So, wish us luck, and for those that pray, remember our daughter....she's gonna have me for a Dad. :shock:

Okay, we're leaving as soon as Jalissa fixes her hair, and makes the bed. I kid you not. :rolleyes:

If you have a chance to watch... don't. Sex will never be the same. :lol:

Best wishes. And be sure to ask the doc for The Honeymoon Stitch when Jalissa's done.

:lol: She'd kill me if I asked for that. On epidural right now, just waitin for the tower to give clearance.....and for Kaylen to decide to show up.

Heh. Apparently the weather isn't too good, cuz we're still in holding pattern. The Dr. is gonna come check again in an hour or so (give or take), and if nothing has changed or progressed far enough, they'll look into C-section. So....still waiting.

BTW...hospital seats suck. I'm starting to think the floor would be more comfortable.

Yeah, I remember on for my 2nd daughter, after 3 trips in 24 hours and 26 hours of labor, they finally induced........with some stern prompting from me!!!!

Thinking of you both mate. Hope it goes well, you're cleared Runway two seven, exit three left. If that's not on the cards, I hope the exit through the sun roof is OK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back