**** FINISHED: 1/48 Douglas A-20 Havoc - Winter War / Eastern War WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
Username: Jeff Hunt
Name: Jeff
Kit: Italeri A-20G Havoc
Scale: 1/48
Accessories: Out of the box with addition of antenna wire

Okay fellas, I am calling her done and here are the mandatory 6 pics.

IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0277.JPG
IMG_0278.JPG
IMG_0279.JPG
IMG_0280.JPG
IMG_0281.JPG

I tried a few new to me things on this build and am reasonably pleased with the results. There are of course some warts with the build but it was a ton of fun to do and with the completion I am no longer a group build virgin.

If the photos are not good enough for the judges let me know and I will try again.

Cheers,

jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... that is one cool looking bird! I really like that camo pattern. It's very striking!

I agree with all Jeff, great and fast little build, but for the judging, can you please reduce the pics down to the required 800 pixel max otherwise, we have to do a lot of fiddling.

I agree with all Jeff, great and fast little build, but for the judging, can you please reduce the pics down to the required 800 pixel max otherwise, we have to do a lot of fiddling.

I have redone the pics to the size requested but I can't seem to get rid of the old ones which have replanted themselves at the bottom of my first post.

If you can get rid of the big ones then please do so.

Cheers,

jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back