Aug 12, 2009 #21 muller Tech Sergeant 1,511 0 Joined Apr 7, 2008 Location Hibernia Lovely build Corey, one cool looking plane 8)
Aug 12, 2009 #22 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Great job! Me - i would want to dirty it up, but thats just me!
Aug 12, 2009 Thread starter #23 Maglar Tech Sergeant 1,570 8 Joined Jan 29, 2009 Location Florida Thought sunday was the deadline, had to get the pics up pronto.
Jan 7, 2010 #24 lindsay Airman 29 0 Joined May 29, 2008 Location Bendigo Great job Maglar, I have just ordered the Corgi diecast version. I dont have the skill or the patience to build a plastic version!! Hope the Corgi is half as good!! Well done again!!! Lindsay
Great job Maglar, I have just ordered the Corgi diecast version. I dont have the skill or the patience to build a plastic version!! Hope the Corgi is half as good!! Well done again!!! Lindsay