DONE: 1/72 Minicraft B-24J Liberator, "The Dragon and His Tail" Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I did the black panel wash all over the plane. Thing is there are some fuzzy spots from when I used the rattle-can primer, and the black stuck to them and I couldnt wipe it off. So if you see anything out of place looking its that.. Im just finishing the bird as it is, I tried sanding the fuzzy crap off but it didnt work. Will have to find the patience to airbrush it on next time. :)

Good news, will have it finished by tonight. Bad news, the green dragon that I used off the custom decal sheet didnt seem to fit the surface which was given on the decal layout. So, I lost the 'il' in 'tail' as it all wouldnt fit. Lukcily, the decal held up after all my transitions and it still looks good. The whole thing was a pain, as the adhesion on nmf surfaces suck because I cant gloss cote it and pieces kept moving around and snip snap I made it work. Just PVA'd the canopy and going to touch up and fix some little sutff then we'll have a new thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back