Jan 19, 2010 #21 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Another great effort Harrison, well done mate
Jan 19, 2010 Thread starter #23 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks Alex and Andy!
Jan 19, 2010 #24 dirkpitt289 Master Sergeant 2,286 20 Joined Jul 16, 2009 Location South Plainfield New Jersey What can I say that hasn't already been said? Tremendous amount of improvement Harrison 8)
Jan 19, 2010 Thread starter #25 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks Dirk! I appreciate it!
Jan 20, 2010 #26 Pong Staff Sergeant 1,333 4 Joined Sep 2, 2007 Location Manila, Philippines Great work Harrison! Love what you did with the camo!
Jan 20, 2010 Thread starter #27 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks very much Arlo
Jan 20, 2010 #28 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Looking great! Do you need decals for the tail? I see no swastika.
Jan 20, 2010 #29 imalko Chief Master Sergeant 3,778 299 Joined Mar 2, 2009 Location Vojvodina, Serbia Very nice. Good work Harry.
Jan 20, 2010 Thread starter #30 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Well, it does look bare... none were supplied Maybe during my dads lunch break I can txt him to see if the hobby shop has any. Since he works next door to it. hehehe Thanks Igor and Chris. This was the first entry... so it was brush painted
Well, it does look bare... none were supplied Maybe during my dads lunch break I can txt him to see if the hobby shop has any. Since he works next door to it. hehehe Thanks Igor and Chris. This was the first entry... so it was brush painted
Jan 20, 2010 #31 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! or I can check my stash and just mail ya some. Whats the postage form Jersey to Jersey?
Jan 20, 2010 #32 Micdrow “Archive” 10,775 4,711 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location Wisconsin Getting better and better all the time Harrison. I think your fellow modlers created a monster in you on the subject.
Getting better and better all the time Harrison. I think your fellow modlers created a monster in you on the subject.
Jan 20, 2010 Thread starter #33 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Wow, I'll give him a call this afternoon and see Thanks very much! EDIT: Thanks Paul!
Jan 27, 2010 #34 B beaupower32 Tech Sergeant 1,824 47 Joined Jun 10, 2007 Location Lancaster, California Yep, She looks good. You have improved alot in a short time!
Jan 27, 2010 Thread starter #35 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Thanks very much!