Fire Trucks!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Gauge and De Soto! Squad 51 was a pretty cool TV show! :lol:

And that Police Car link is a great thread, and has quite a collection of law enforcement vehicles...it's a good one to keep going!

Last edited:
I got to do the Squad 51 thing at Universal Studios when I was a kid. I liked Adam-12 better. The head nurse at Rampart hospital was pretty hot looking though! :lol:

Here's some of the last of the firetrucks in my collection:

IMG 1: Shingletown Volunteer Fire Department, Engine 63 (Vintage equipment still in service!)
IMG 2: Soldier Mountain Fire Department, Engine 513
IMG 3: Weed Fire Department, Engine 1212
IMG 4: Loveland Rural Fire Protection District - visiting from Colorado (2008 - norcal fires)
IMG 5: Northwest Fire Protection Services - visiting from Montana (2008 - norcal fires)
IMG 6: Rocky Mountain Fire, Engine 2434 - visiting from Colorado (2008 - norcal fires)

Shingletown_E63.jpg
SoldierMountain_E513.jpg
Weed_1212.jpg
LovelandRFPD.jpg
NWFS.jpg
RockyMountainFire_2434.jpg

Last edited:
Still waiting for the folks overseas to post some fire engines from where they live!

I have so many photos because I work on them, but everyone has a fire station in thier neighborhood, get out those cameras and get busy! :lol:

The shots came out well enough, Aaron!

You don't see many of those LaFrance trucks around these days.

Matter of fact, that engine looks like it's being taken out of service. Notice that the covers and diverters on the plumbing have been removed, as well as the gear in the compartments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back