Five Years

Way to go dude ! :-)
 
Tell me about it. In September I've been here 14 years....
 
Well its over 15 years now and I'm still here. Time flies. It sure doesn't seem that long ago when I participated in my first group build. That was Group Build #6 and we're on #66 now and I've only missed out on a few of them as evidenced by my over-crowded display shelves. It's been a good 15 years here.
 
Last edited:
Well its over 15 years now and I'm still here. Time flies. It sure doesn't seem that long ago when I participated in my first group build. That was Group Build #6 and we're on #66 now and I've only missed out on a few of them as evidenced by my over-crowded. display shelves. It's been a good 15 years here.
It's been pretty good for us too. Beautiful models.
 
Time does Fly. Came in here a year earlier, 2009.
A lot of water has passed under the bridge in that time.
Now I am doing decal art, at 81 and 364 days!
Who woulda guessed I still had something in me someone else needs.

Now if I can just stay out of hospital. Had a 3 day stint last week.
More of the f'n blood clots in my bladder. Bad thing is..........
I fund out this time it is all to usual for radio therapy victims to have this happen.
All too often. Six months only since my last stay for flushing cockroaches!!!!!!!

Sorry!
 
Time does Fly. Came in here a year earlier, 2009.
A lot of water has passed under the bridge in that time.
Now I am doing decal art, at 81 and 364 days!
Who woulda guessed I still had something in me someone else needs.

Now if I can just stay out of hospital. Had a 3 day stint last week.
More of the f'n blood clots in my bladder. Bad thing is..........
I fund out this time it is all to usual for radio therapy victims to have this happen.
All too often. Six months only since my last stay for flushing cockroaches!!!!!!!

Sorry!
happy-birthday-phaedra.gif
 
Congrats! I think a few of us including myself are approaching 20! How does that happen?
Now when reaching 20 the girls might get an intrest

Wise words

images.jpeg
 
Well its over 15 years now and I'm still here. Time flies. It sure doesn't seem that long ago when I participated in my first group build. That was Group Build #6 and we're on #66 now and I've only missed out on a few of them as evidenced by my over-crowded display shelves. It's been a good 15 years here.

And we are blessed to have you. Thanks for sticking it out.
 
response602_n.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back