Fonderie Miniture 1/48 Handley Page Hampden [ pics ]

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ian lanc

Senior Airman
Sep 30, 2007
mansfield, nottinghamshire
hi all,
i just finished this last week and i do believe i'm the first to complete the hampden :shock: it was the worst kit i've ever done :evil: ......

thanks for looking....ian.

hi all,
i just finished this last week and i do believe i'm the first to complete the hampden :shock: it was the worst kit i've ever done :evil: ......

thanks for looking....ian.

Possible it was the worst kit you 've ever made but you have managed on this in an excellent way.A very nice model of the not very popular aircraft.
Well done Ian Lanc. :D

ah I see what you mean ian, the only kits I have worked with are academy, italeri and eastern express. my lanc is an eatern express model and while it all fits togethr alright, there are heaps of excess plastic everywhere!

hi charles,
i use ispon p38 car body filler :shock:, i do all my fillering with this filler as i used it in the car repair buisness :lol: and i can work with it better than model fillers :!:

...ian.

I am not familiar with this particular brand/product, but I know of "bondo".
Shame that stuff won't work on balsa/tissue models

Been in the auto repair field since 1971, altho not body work. Now I do
paperwork.... warranty ! Thanks...

Charles

Thanks mate, I hadn't seen that thread before!

You did a great job of it, to see it like that you wouldn't realise the work that went into it (always the way isn't it?)
The only noticable problem area seems to be that port wing to fueslage join.

Always nice to see a flying pan handle/suitcase/ tadpole in model form, I for one think it's a beautiful aircraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back