Forum Problems Thread (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Horse, I second that, thanks for all your work and I know that you are trying to get all the new software functioning. I would just like to know if you are going to or can bring back "My Replies" function the Profile > Find all Posts route is not the same. I does not show ALL posts, just to 27/feb and it does not show whether responses have been made to that thread.
Yes just finished midterms and have started working on the new templates and include some previous features.

Do we have flags?????
Country flags? I'm thinking of adding that back in.

Horse, thank you again for all your efforts "My replies" would be greatly appreciated.
Also what happened to attached pictures? Just went to "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and what was a picture yeaterday is now a small "attached .JPEG" and several others are just thumbnails. Is this permanent or temporary?

Last edited:
Hey David, is it possible to have two it set up where one can have two different flags? I doubt it, but I figured I would ask anyhow. ;)
Should be doable, but might not work from the start.

Horse, thank you again for all your efforts "My replies" would be greatly appreciated.
Also what happened to attached pictures? Just went to "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and what was a picture yeaterday is now a small "attached .JPEG" and several others are just thumbnails. Is this permanent or temporary?
In order to save space in threads I am switching attachments to thumbnails. When you click thumbnail the larger image will show. I'm still playing with thumbnail size. Once done I have to rebuild thumbnails for all images. The thumbnails will replace attachment img.

Horse, thank you, how do I get an attached .jpeg to show as a thumbnail? all my pics are just text.jpeg can I do something to make a thumbnail appear?

Horse, thank you, how do I get an attached .jpeg to show as a thumbnail? all my pics are just text.jpeg can I do something to make a thumbnail appear?

Yep, same here, no photos or thumbnails showing at all............. Ditto on the work and help you are providing mate... Two flags, like my duel citizenship? U.S.A. and Aus.???? I think this would be too much. Next would be family trees!!!! LOL

I get the same. This morning when I entered the site, the web page appeared narrower and sicne the, I get no pictures showing. Also noted that the links to the last thread page on the post list sometimes overlapped the little paperclip symbol. Ity appears the narrowing of the page view has something to do with these issues.

Horse, attatched .jpeg and .gif were showing as thumbnails for a while, now they are back to showing as just text that has to be clicked on to show. What happened?

I have no serious forum problems here, I'll trust that you guys'll get it all sorted out eventually.
Thanks for the work and the effort in keeping one of my absolute fave forums flying. ;)

Cheers,

Maria.

Horse, you had posted a few days ago that "My Replies" would be up and running that day. I do not see it anywhere. Am I missing something or did you run in to a problem?

Horse, I was wondering if we could get the 'Todays Posts' link back. I know we have the 'New Posts' link, but I miss seeing the threads with recent posts to them even if they are ones I have viewed since there was a new post to them. 'Todays Posts' showed threads I hadn't seen (bolded) and posts I had looked at (not bolded) wile 'New Posts' shows only the ones I haven't looked it since a new post was made.

I'm having a major problem uploading pics. I'll explain....

I have 10 pics - in order from 1 to 10 to upload in a post.

The upload manager fails to upload in the order that I want instead choosing whatever it wants. I try to shift the pics to the correct position but I always seem to delete the pic which requires me to upload it again. I've even resorted to uploading a single pic, posting then editing the post to add another pic - which brings me to the next problem. When I finally have the correct order uploaded when I post, the order gets mixed up again!!! I try and try but I have no idea what is happening. Any solutions?

Interesting. Do you have the pictures numbered? That might be why.

For instance if you are uploading in the following order:

Pic2
Pic1

It still places them as:

Pic1
Pic2

It does the same thing to me. What it is doing is loading the smaller digital info frame first and progressing along to the most info if that makes any sense. I noticed it a while back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back