Free aircraft jigsaw puzzles for your computer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

evangilder

"Shooter"
Sep 17, 2004
Moorpark, CA
www.vg-photo.com
Hey guys, I know some of you have seen the puzzles I have created from my photos. I have just created six new ones for you to have fun with, including the first "challenge puzzle". When you see it, you will know why it is called a challenge puzzle. ;)

I figured with the weather being crummy and the air show season in hibernation, it's a fun way to help with cabin fever.

Van Gilder Aviation Photography, Free Airplane Jigsaw Puzzles

Here are thumbs of the new ones. They are all 1024x768 in size with over 250 pieces, all on the computer, so you don't have to worry about lost pieces.

And they are FREE!

Attachments

• challenge1_thumb.jpg
    challenge1_thumb.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 600
  • F8F_Bearcat_thumb.jpg
    F8F_Bearcat_thumb.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 626
  • Gobosh_thumb.jpg
    Gobosh_thumb.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 597
  • PT-19_thumb.jpg
    PT-19_thumb.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 608
  • T-28A_GW_thumb.jpg
    T-28A_GW_thumb.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 597
  • T-34_KC_thumb.jpg
    T-34_KC_thumb.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 596
I made it through about half of the p-51 Mustang puzzle the other night, so I'm glad to see more of these....Thanks!

These would be great with a large touchscreen display!
Derek

Thanks everyone. No easy ones for you Mike. ;) Not bad time on the firecat puzzle, Maria. That one is tough with all the fire. Which one was 5 hours, Chris?

I am thinking of making a real tough one in the future, like 750 pieces or something like that. But then, I am not sure I want to make myself a target for that. :evil4:

I think it's a cool idea with the puzzles. ;)
Is there any way of saving a puzzle when you're working on it, and you want to keep it for another night or so?
My comp has got a tendency to go BSOD on me now and then, and it would be darned nice to have a "Save"-option.

Okay, thanks. ;)

Hmmmmm....please remind me again, someone:
Just exactly WHY did I start doing the "Challenge"-puzzle??? *bites edge of table in sheer frustration* :lol:
Ah well...it's good pattern-recognition-training. :lol:

Attachments

• Challengepuzzle.jpg
    Challengepuzzle.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 763
Last edited:
The Foker Dr 1 took me 4h 17min 22 sec

Feeling very pleased as it said 6 - 10 years on the box.

Flexi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back