Free aircraft jigsaw puzzles for your computer

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK, I started one................

I thought this forum was for encouraging Model building??????????????

They are just too bl**dy c**l......

and This is all I got done on my Typhoon today!! 2hrs 15 min 11 sec!

Attachments

• puzz.jpg
    puzz.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGgggggggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

Attachments

• WhatTheFokker.jpg
    WhatTheFokker.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 82
Right click on the piece to rotate it. Or are you haveing trouble with where to put it? ;)

Uh, Chris, what surprise?

Yeah, I got it! Just thought it was a funny shot. I was actually planning on posting this one, but uploaded the first before I tried right-clicking.

Image caption: Dammit!!!

Attachments

• WhatTheFokker.jpg
    WhatTheFokker.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 109
Heh. Its the same image as the first one I posted, I just rubber-stamped the piece out using Photoshop. Took me three days to finish this one, working late doesn't give one much time to toss puzzle pieces around!

Heh...gotta love that rubber-stamp tool! Great for removing pesky power-lines and cell-phone towers from your landscape photography, too!

BTW, Evan, hope you don't mind, but I've got that Fokker puzzle set as my desktop background right now. Lemme know if I've crossed any boundaries, I can remove it pretty quickly too.

Heh...gotta love that rubber-stamp tool! Great for removing pesky power-lines and cell-phone towers from your landscape photography, too!

BTW, Evan, hope you don't mind, but I've got that Fokker puzzle set as my desktop background right now. Lemme know if I've crossed any boundaries, I can remove it pretty quickly too.

No worries, RA. You do know I have free wallpapers as well right? On page 1, the Fokker DR.1 is available as a background.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back