Free aircraft jigsaw puzzles for your computer (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I think the puzzle makes a great background, even unfinished with pieces everywhere.... luvit. Thanks for providing us with a distraction.

No problem. I am glad that the response has been so positive, aside from Maria hitting my voodoo doll. ;)
LMAO Eric!

Working on the F-15 at the moment...
pi_freak.gif

Man these are really addictive, if you don't mind my asking, what program are you using? I'm sticking with the easier ones for now :D

How I spent my day home from work with a cold:

5hrs 26min 9sec. And I didn't refer to the picture! I'm sure someone can beat that.

Attachments

• Puzzle_edited-1.jpg
    Puzzle_edited-1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 132
Dear Diary,

Today I decided to humour a buddy on the forum. He made some puzzles of pics he took and posted them for all to enjoy. So being the good-natured fellow that I am, I figured I wanted to give a go at one of the puzzles. He's a good guy, fancies himself as a photographer of sorts, though I have noticed he likes to take pictures of himself with no film in the camera! Hello!? The puzzles were of some planes but I have to tell you, the selection was lacking. No Northrop XP-79 puzzle? Not even a Convair Model 118!!! I mean, if you wanna be successful, you have to go with what the masses like. Anyhow, I downloaded a typical, non-descript P-51 and had a go at it. After about 15 minutes of downloading a 5kb file, I opened the .zip file. Then opened the next file. And the next file - and the next file. I think I could have solved Riemann's hypothesis quicker than getting to the puzzle! Finally, the puzzle opened and the pieces exploded on the screen. Just over 200 pieces???? More like 55,000!!! And so small, I think each piece was one pixel of color. Stephen Hawking couldn't figure this one out! Well, nothing for nothing, I started the irritating thing. After 3 hours and 42 minutes with bifocals AND a magnifying glass I had the four corners. Phew! Looks like this is gonna take longer than I thought. Well, it was late and my scotch glass was empty so I decided to work on this thing tommorrow. I'll let you know how the puzzle goes, Diary. Good-nite.

Come on man! Don't let it beat you cause we won't let you live it down.:lol:
Naw...I'd just close it and come back later on

That's why the time you see is only about 3 hours, but it took me a week to do it. The blue background is a real killer!

I sure hope you're going to offer some new ones up, Eric...these rock! :thumbleft:

Attachments

• F-15_premach.jpg
    F-15_premach.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread

Back