Frog Me 262

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some updated photos. First of all the decal sheet was in great shape except I fumbled them and had to re do them. So the yellow 8 becomes the yellow 7 because it was the only yellow number I had in my pile of not used decals

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks for all the kind words I'm pretty pleased with it so far...well for a kit that was devoid of any kind of detail. Not quite done with it but almost. I have a bunch of other kits I want to do. Picked up an Airfix 1:72 scale BV 141 the other day. I'm curious, is there any "buy sell trade" forums on line ? I have quite a few duplicate kits that I will probably never build and not many of the few hobby shops around here have much in the way of Luftwaffe kits. Perhaps we could have such a forum here, just a thought.

There's a thread in the 'Normal Threads' section of Modelling, called "I'll trade U for that", where you can list your trades, swaps, wants etc. Be aware that prices should not be displayed, and any 'trading' should be done by PM with the member(s) concerned.

Great work mate!

As Terry said, if you have any swaps or kits you're after, that 'Ill trade U 4 that' thread is the go. (Let me know what you're after too in a PM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back