From our 'Swettish' Representative ..... (1 Viewer)

'Too quiet'? I've always thought that is has been a constant moaning and bitching around here....and not from me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not so much FROM you, as much as ABOUT you. :evil4:

Welcome back, bro! :occasion5:
 
Just not cricket!
I see the Glasgow economy is on the up, apparently due to one person not having Internet connection. Pub sales have increased by 63% .........
 
Was wondering where ol' Prick o' The Walk was, thanks for the low down Terry....

Sir Prick o' The Walk to you young man! :lol:
 
Missed having you around Jan. Glad to know your back. :)
 
How does one know that old boy, has one already been there?
 
Maria, I got it from a street vendor in Hjorring. It cost me 6 DKr. I paid with a 9 DKr note, and got a 3 DKr coin back as change ..... !!
 
isn't insanity what brought us here in the first place. :lol:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back