Honestly, if you go back and look at the movie Battle of Britain, you would think that the Luftwaffe only had the Bf109, the Ju87 and the He111 while the RAF only had Spitfires...
I understand it was "only a movie", but the BoB had such a wide variety of aircraft that sticking to only one type or the other kind of kills the atmosphere. (Kind of like in Flyboys where all the German aircraft were red DR.Is)
Honestly, if you go back and look at the movie Battle of Britain, you would think that the Luftwaffe only had the Bf109, the Ju87 and the He111 while the RAF only had Spitfires...
Alot of movies back in those days were pretty innovative when it came to aircraft. Look the Japanese aircraft inTora! Tora! Tora!...to the casual observer, those were attacking IJN aircraft. To the those that knew better, it was a great chance to see some BT-13 trainers!
So 300 SS troops with crates full of Panzerfausts against a single Sherman and .....yeah..... I won't spoil it for those who didn't see it but I'm sure they can draw their own conclusion.
Will admit the effects were good and that it's nice to see some original equipment. But the story was predictable and held to the unfortunate norm established by most Hollywood war movies. I would not put it in the same league as Ryan which put itself above that sort of thing.