Fw 190F-8

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi guys

Here some more pics.These are first coat :oops:

190 first coat 1.jpg

190 first coat 2.jpg

190 first coat 3.jpg

190 first coat 4.jpg

190 first coat 5.jpg

OK I'll move the thread there.But before I can make it sticky you have to edit your first post as required.Look at a few thraeds there please.You will know what I mean.

Hi Wojtek

I just had a look for some decal numbers that i have and i don't have red 10. All i have is a red 7 or black 15 so i don't have any pics from SG4 that have them numbers, also i don't have the fliyinf Mickey Mouse decal. So i will have to give this GB a miss. SORRY :oops: :oops:

Looks good Keith, and I can see a definite improvement too. Well done, and thanks for the info about the kit too.
You could always use 'Red 7', as there would have been one, and leave off the MM decal - just say it was overpainted, or a replacement panel!!
But if you don't want to go for this GB, maybe make your next kit a GB entry, this one or the next GB.

Nice keith.. so fast. Ive been fiddling with revells 1/48 spit for a bit, seam work and such. Well its not that bad I just dont sit down and work on it!

Definite improvement, you make a 1/32 go by like a 1/72.. :lol::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back