Fw 190F-8 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi guys

Just been doing a bit more painting on the model ( after a bit of a couple days off with MAN FLU ):lol: :lol: :lol:

F####d up on part of the fusalarge :oops: :(. Will have to touch it up.

Here are some pics.

190f-8 mottle 1.jpg

f190f8 mottle2.jpg

fw190f8 mottle3.jpg

WOW :oops: Thanks oooo master Wojtek :D:D

Not finished yet as i have to put the finishing touches to it i.e. clear coat , varnish and a bit more exhaust stains etc.

a big inprovement from my first model:lol:

That's true Keith a nice improvement here. Could you tell me please how you painted these green spots?

You're dead right Keith - it's a huge improvement. Well done mate. Keep up the good work, and still slow down a bit. If it takes two hours instead of one to do a particular job, it'll be worth it.

Thanks Terry and Wojtek

Wojtek

i drew a shape on the model in pencil and followed the lines with the smallest brush i had which was a 5, 0 brush

Nah, Paul, give him a real test, make it 1/144th scale!!

A cruel and unusual test! *snigger*

I think Keith is doing well with his 1/48 and 1/32 scale builds. The more he makes, the more he learns. Perhaps something a bit different would help too? I notice there's a lot of single engine fighter builds going on, how about (gasp!) a bomber?

Dornier 17?

Heinkel 111?

Heinkel 177?

Junkers 88?

What do you think guys? Any suggestions?

I'm not sure ...a conversion.It might be too difficult for Keith.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back