gag I'm ............

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Happy Birthday!!!! and just think, 55 ain't SO bad...if you were a lizard you'd be a pair of boots by now. :-*

.......... and big fat women in black tights, dang I sadly saw too many hairy European women that should of not worn low cut fronts down to their navels. a fur line turtle neck would of been appra-po. and another bummer too many ugly looking ladies in their youth, the weather was not the best and nobody was down at the beaches on the Rhein

Don't tell Udet that!! :)

and big fat women in black tights, dang I sadly saw too many hairy European women that should of not worn low cut fronts down to their navels. a fur line turtle neck would of been appra-po. and another bummer too many ugly looking ladies in their youth, the weather was not the best and nobody was down at the beaches on the Rhein

Good times in Germany for the Frauliens I guess, too much beer schnitzel. :eek:

No such problem in Eastern Europe...

had too much wine the whole trip but that was worth it along with Rolladen and the Rheinisher Sauerbraten, the Mrs got something very sexy to wear as well so that was a treat along the river before Amsterdam and the long trip homeward .............. damn the Alsace was gorgeous and the people of Köln were stuffy as can be. Italien Kaffee is pure crap

thanks to all here who responded ................ now to dump on Thor ;)

my brain is slowly kicking in, now to find a bottle of white wein to wake me up ~

Congrats! Double nickel, way cool. If you think turning 55 sucks, consider the alternative.

Makes it look that much better, don't it.

thanks I like the idea of continuing ones birthday for at least a week, celebrated our 34th wedding anniversary today which was way Kühl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back