GB 14 - Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just to stir things up here....naughty me! :lol:

As it says on another section of the forum: Modern: A place to discuss Vietnam through present.

I'll find me way out, thank you! :lol:

Aaron, that review of the Italeri MkXVI kit is a fair assessment. Looks good when built, and I've been meaning to get one for some time. The alternative of course is the ICM offering - very nice kit but needs attention in construction.

here is a harrier i picked up a few years ago at a garage sale for 2 dollars is this to old for the group build if so its up for grabs.

640-1.jpg

Afraid that's a Harrier Mk1 (AV8), retired in the mid 1970s. The RAF have just retired (under duress) the Harrier GR9, equivalent to what the US Marines are using now.

So the SH-3D is out as it was retired a few years back, my SH-60B or HH-60H is in.......

That works for me, but please clear up the "Carrier A/C" GB, does this one cover ALL or Any carrier A/C?
I can do my SH-3A-D for it.

Rooky crewman asks "what's this funnel on the end of the tube for"?
"That's emergency com tube, kinda like the ones on ship, try it", the bastard says.
"Pilot, sonar", I says into the piss tube!

5 days to the next GB and i still havnt figured out what to do. the harrier is up for grabs i dont see myself building it i would be more than happy to send it someone.

Very generous Jerry but jets are not my preferred theme. I'm sure someone will be happy with it. Maybe put it into the "I'll trade you for that" thread.

For the Spitfire part of the GB I have a Mk.VB, Mk.IXe, Mk. XIVc, and a F.22/24 to choose from. I'll probably go with one of the later marks.
For the Home Country Modern Aircraft part I'm kinda stumped I use to have an old Monogram A-10 in the attic I was thinking of but couldn't find it when I looked for it today. The only other thing I have is a 1/72 B-2 stealth bomber but I don't think I'm ready to tackle that monster right now.
I might have to go out and get something. :rolleyes:

Problem is................................... I have to wait 5 days to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back