GB-37 1/48 Do 17Z-2 - Helicopters / Military a/c of BoB 1940

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Don, if you need the ICM kit part, send an e-mail to ICM.
I broke the top hatch for the Heinkel, and received a complete clear sprue 10 days after requesting a replacement part.

You're welcome Don.
I sent an e-mail on a Monday evening, and got a reply from Valeriia at 07.10 hrs the next morning, just asking where I obtained the kit (Hannant;'s).
Having informed her of this, she confirmed that ICM would always support customers of their main distributors with free replacement parts. I then received an e-mail the next day, informing me the parts had been sent, and they arrived, from the Ukraine to UK, after 10 days from the first contact !!

Great, that's great news. I already installed the wrong underside glazing, I shall be know as Don "We don't need no stinking instructions" Phillips!

Instructions don't tell you not to run over your parts with chair anyway.
So I miss read this?
thumbnail 44.jpg

Anywho! I think it looks a bit awkward and a bit like a porcupine to me, I don't think they thought it out well. One man to run three separate guns?
thumbnail (36).jpg
thumbnail (38).jpg
thumbnail (37).jpg

It sure was cluttered in the back of the Do-17, with those extra guns retro-fitted after experience against 'modern' fighters.
The 'parts not for use' are intended for the other versions of this kit. The lower panel to use is Part 3, the one with the 'blister' for the Lotfe bombsight

The 'parts not for use' are intended for the other versions of this kit. The lower panel to use is Part 3, the one with the 'blister' for the Lotfe bombsight
Yes Terry, I know but did not reference before I stepped out! so to speak. Anyway the bomb site part got detached and I did not notice until the damage was don and when the part I tried to use would not fit with the bomb sight in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back