GB-38

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

As memo serves , the GB 38 is going to be titled "The Reich, its Allies and their Captured Aircraft" . However the title seems to be of a too long string and may be a trouble with writting at the ribbon for the final GB icons. It shold be much short. Any idea?

Though I have 6 models that qualify for this GB, I'm going to struggle to get much bench time after this April as I have a lot on the go this spring and summer. I may enter the only "quick" alternative of the 6, a Hasegawa Bf109K-4.

Hmm. Could do another of my BoB subjects, or maybe the He-111 with V1, or a FW190 .... have to see how much time I can spare, as I'll be a but busy too, as of mid-May.

"The Reich, its Allies and their Captured Aircraft"
If I understand this correctly you are looking for Allied aircraft captured by the Germans wearing German markings and then used by them (Germans). Like the aircraft of KG 200.
As I understand it the Germans captured a P-38-G painting it Olive Drab and Yellow

I in the same boat as Andy really. Even for the current build I'm struggling to put in the required amount of bench time.

If I do opt in, I could do a bf109g or an A6M5

I never really got started with the FW-190A-9 from GB 36 (only glued on the wing spar and I think joined a couple of cockpit parts together) so I'd like to continue it for this GB if that's Ok with everyone.

This will be my entry though I will be awaiting delivery(May 17-July 07) I believe Wojtek and I had a discussion on this a while ago and agreed it was the early version of MiG-3

upload_2018-4-16_10-46-2.png

That's possible. However it seems that the yellow colour might not be used for the undersides IMHO. Regarding the font you found.. I would say you need more "square" one.

Thanks guys. When the time comes can I just re-title the old thread and have it moved to the new GB section? There's a lot of info there I'll be using.

George, I may have something in my decal stash. I'll check tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back