GBs 50 thru 57 - Finalized Schedule

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Since everyone's entries are partially done I was wondering it we could suspend the limit of 4 entries for this group build. I have a range that goes from "Hardly Started" to Almost Finished"

Here's a list of my Zombies that are in the running:

1/72 B-17C/D Academy
1/72 Boeing 30 Marquette
1/48 Me-163 Testors
1/48 SPAD 13 Testors
1/48 Nieuport 17 Testors
1/48 Supermarine S6B Testors
1/72 De Haviland Comet Airfix
1/72 Macchi C.202
1/48 Rufe (Zero Float Plane) Tamiya
1/48 A6M2 Zero Hasagawa
1/48 Do-17Z Hobby Craft
1/48 Do-335 Monogram
1/48 Fokker D.VII Monogram
1/48 Bulldog Lindberg
1/48 B-24D Monogram
1/48 F2H-2 Banshee Testors
1/48 X5F-1 Skyrocket Minicraft
1/48 Fokker F.VII Tri-Moter Zvezda
1/48 Fokker Dr.1 Smer
Brad Pitt I presume! Apocalypse Z, or maybe the walking dead. Like I have any room and I'm in the same boat starting with two P-47's and a B-29.

Since everyone's entries are partially done I was wondering it we could suspend the limit of 4 entries for this group build. I have a range that goes from "Hardly Started" to Almost Finished"

1/72 B-17C/D Academy
1/72 Boeing 30 Marquette
1/48 Me-163 Testors
1/48 SPAD 13 Testors
1/48 Nieuport 17 Testors
1/72 Macchi C.202
1/48 A6M2 Zero Hasagawa
1/48 Do-17Z Hobby Craft
1/48 Do-335 Monogram
1/48 Bulldog Lindberg
1/48 B-24D Monogram
1/48 Fokker Dr.1 Smer

Talk about feeling like a piker? I don't have that many in my entire stash no less already started. In fact less than half!

I see some on the list that I would really like to see being finished. Some models I am not familiar with and some that will be a great reference, given the skills that will be applied..

I did pick up on one thing though. Up to 4 kits can be submitted per BG? I have to force myself to actually 'read' or possibly understand the rules.

Hmm.
Expanding beyond four could lead to a precedent for the future, maybe clogging GB's with unfinished builds.
I think we should stick with a maximum of four per GB - however, there's no harm in opening a new thread, in the general modelling section, for "zombie" builds - I have a few ( OK, quite a few !! ) of my own that would happily go there.

Hmmm? I wonder if I could get away with "Hey, the other members are building 1-1/3 kits a month, so that's why I have this sack full of new kits" with the wife?

My problem is my wife says "Just get it"...............
I'm the one refusing to ADD to my misery..........
I have Two I need to rid myself of!

What would be the problem with Only Members Choice??????
If 10 entered 4 each yous guys would have to judge 40 entries!!!!!!!!
Wayyyyyyy beyond the call of duty!
Great Idea Bill! With the kind of strange nature of this next build it would probably be hard to judge with some builds just barely started and others just needing to be finished up. I would be for a member's choice only for the Zombie build. Give the judges a little vacation.

I agree with Andy. No problemo if you want to give up the Members choice. However I would suggest limiting of the number of entries for each participant rather. As the previous GBs revealed that four models for everyone taking part is too many. The most of them has never been finished or these are abandoned. IMHO the two allowed entries should be enough. Just my three cents.

I agree with Andy. No problemo if you want to give up the Members choice. However I would suggest limiting of the number of entries for each participant rather. As the previous GBs revealed that four models for everyone taking part is too many. The most of them has never been finished or these are abandoned. IMHO the two allowed entries should be enough. Just my three cents.

I was suggesting Only a members choice. Only suggesting.
I could keep it to just 2 entries, no problemo!

1/72 B-17C/D Academy
1/72 Boeing 30 Marquette
1/48 Me-163 Testors
1/48 SPAD 13 Testors
1/48 Nieuport 17 Testors
1/48 A6M2 Zero Hasagawa
1/48 Do-17Z Hobby Craft
1/48 Do-335 Monogram
1/48 Bulldog Lindberg
1/48 B-24D Monogram
1/48 Fokker Dr.1 Smer
Now I don't feel so bad. I only have a B25J, P38, P63, and a basic trainer in the zombie stash.

Great choices nice variety, a couple kind of have me cornered but not a problem. I am curious though and I realize it's a bit of a stretch but for the Zombie build would a car model with an aircraft theme qualify ? I started my Datsun Kamikaze 510 a few years back and never got back to it.

IMG_0004r.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back