G'day from Australia

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

One day we'll log on here to find a big fat kangaroo as a background, some Aussie beer or that "other" stuff logo as a banner, the only two forums will be about the Aussie airforce and navy, things you'll hear is "a bit more choke and you would have started", "any tic of the clock" or "you've had too many Darwin stubbies mate" (said with bad Aussie accent)....

:occasion5::occasion5:
So at what point do we change the name of the site from ww2aircraft.net to ww2aircraftdownunder.net????

Now you'r talkin!!

Never, we will ban all Aussie's before that happens!

Ya love US

One day we'll log on here to find a big fat kangaroo as a background, some Aussie beer or that "other" stuff logo as a banner, the only two forums will be about the Aussie airforce and navy, things you'll hear is "a bit more choke and you would have started", "any tic of the clock" or "you've had too many Darwin stubbies mate" (said with bad Aussie accent)....

Bl**dy oath mate, your round

G'd onya all
:hotsun: :hotsun:

I've got all the other stuff. :p Hehe lucky 13 we will do our best to be as annoying as our reputation. a round for all me mates and who's shout next.
advance Australia fair
And chuck a prawn on the barby ya drongos

Last edited:

pull my finger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back