Geedee's P-51D Cockpit Project

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Curious, when all is said and done, will you allow people to sit in it at future events or is it just for your personal ace building pleasure?

Geo

She is going to Cockpitfest tomorrow and yup, hopefully, a whole load of interested peeps will get the chance to climb in a Mustang cockpit and 'start' her up.

She will remain open to the public for as long as I have her :)

Fourking bell Gary, she's come far since a virtual pint, let alone getting awards for your apt dedication to detail :)
Good luck at Cockpitfest, is it still at the ICC? (B'ham's one?)

If so, be prepared the monstrous old 60' zuggurat library and its pub, eateries and music bars are closed :)( no more Yardbird or Subside), so the nearest 'refreshments' outside of the ICC are a few mins walk towards/up Broad St.

Last edited:
Hi Geedee, my name is Luigi, are Italian and I'm cockpit builder. I already built cabin of Cirrus SR22, and now want to build the cabin P51 Mustang.
I need measures cabin, can you help me?
I hope, I need a few measures.
Thank you in advance.
Luigi

Welcome to the forum Luigi. I think Gary is away on business at the moment, so he might not be able to reply immediately, but I'm sure he'll help out as soon as he can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back