Girls and aircrafts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
She isn't a combat pilot but I have a friend who will give most pilots a run for their money. Leslie has a competition aerobatic licence plus an air racing licence and what she cannot do in a plane isn't worth knowing.

Re size Leslie is also quite short around 5ft 1in.

That said, she never has gone up in a Glider.

Four F-15 Eagle pilots from the 3rd Wing walk to their respective jets at Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska, on Wednesday, July 5, for the fini flight of Maj. Andrea Misener (far left). To her right are Capt. Jammie Jamieson, Maj. Carey Jones and Capt. Samantha Weeks. (U.S. Air Force photo/Tech. Sgt. Keith Brown)
real_wonder_women.jpg

Here's a Tomcat RIO from VF-101 several years ago. Sarah was about to graduate and go on to her first fleet squadron, the Diamondbacks of VF-102
sd1.gif

Four F-15 Eagle pilots from the 3rd Wing walk to their respective jets at Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska, on Wednesday, July 5, for the fini flight of Maj. Andrea Misener (far left). To her right are Capt. Jammie Jamieson, Maj. Carey Jones and Capt. Samantha Weeks.

Attachments

• real_wonder_women.jpg
    real_wonder_women.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 37,468
A Beautiful f-16 pilot!
Operation Noble Eagle (AFIE) -- Second Lt. Kristin L. Bass, an F-16 Fighting Falcon pilot from the Arkansas Air National Guard's 188th Fighter Wing at Ft. Smith, Ark., conducts a preflight inspection on her F-16 on April 4. Bass is the first woman fighter pilot assigned to the AANG. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Master Sgt. Dennis L. Brambl) (VIRIN: 020404-F-7964B-019)

bass_020408_03_500.jpg

bass_020408_04_500.jpg

Have you seen another photo of her?
Is she married?

Attachments

• usafgirl1.jpg
    usafgirl1.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 5,757
  • unbenannt.jpg
    unbenannt.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3,417
F-16CJ fighter pilot Capt. Christina Szasz recently deployed to Incirlik Air Base, Turkey, to help smooth the way for her unit, the 78th Expeditionary Fighter Squadron from Shaw Air Force Base, S.C. While at Incirlik, she flew her first combat missions -- Operation Northern Watch patrols over Iraq. Photo by Staff Sgt. Shannon Collins, USAF.
200212106d.jpg

200212106b.jpg

200212106a.jpg

I can not find another images of her, please help me!

Major Jackie Parker was one of the first female fighter pilots assigned to an F-16 Viper squadron. photographed in November 1994.

She is very beautiful!!!

Portfolio%20Jackie%20Parker.jpg

parker.jpg

atv006-002.gif

parker_4_350.jpg

parker_2_350.jpg

parker_1_350.jpg

Alicia's F16 ride
Who is she? I did not find any photos and news of her in the internet!
2432201_36a2ef4363_o.jpg

I do not know her!
Maybe she is the first female f-16 fighter pilot in Israel.......!!!
7_143_138.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back