Girls and aircrafts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I was wrong. They both qualified on CF-18's in '89. These are the only shitty pics I could find of Capt. Foster with Maj. Brasseur. Foster is on the left in both pics. The first is in front of a CF-5.

Attachments

• 19980624-DBCF5grad.jpg
    19980624-DBCF5grad.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,346
  • 199806241-DBgrad.jpg
    199806241-DBgrad.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,356
First Lt. Keri Lynn Schubert is the first woman Marine selected for naval flight officer duty in the F/A-18D Hornet.

Attachments

• pilot.jpg
    pilot.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,322
2nd Lt. Theresa Claiborne sits in the cockpit of a T-38 prior to a training flight at Laughlin Air Force Base, Texas, in 1982.

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,320
U.S. Marine Corps Captain Elizabeth A. Okoreeh-Baah, Marine Medium Tiltrotor Squadron 263 schedules officer and Marine Medium Tilt-rotor Training Squadron 204 student, poses in front of an MV-22 Osprey, March 14, 2006, the day after marking her first flight in the Osprey and the first time a female has piloted the tilt-rotor aircraft.

Attachments

• osp.jpg
    osp.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,294
Air Force 1st Lt. Leigh Noel, 22nd Fighter Squadron, stands by as Capt. Jessica Rhyne, 23rd Fighter Squadron and 1st Lt. Corinne Gilliam, intelligence officer for the 23nd Fighter Squadron, dress before a flight. All three officers flew in F-16 Fighting Falcons for a training mission together. Since there are only two female F-16 pilots on Spangdahlem Air Base, Germany, this is a rare opportunity. U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Karen Z. Silcott

Attachments

• fightergirls.bmp
    185.9 KB · Views: 1,403
USAF Captain Jennifer Wilson was the first female B-2 pilot to fly a combat mission on April 1, 2003. She flew her combat mission in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom as a member of the 393rd Expeditionary Bomb Squadron.

Attachments

• jenniferWilson.jpg
    jenniferWilson.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 1,440
lesofprimus said:
Fighter pilots NEED to be aggressive... Women have been proven to have a lower situational awareness than men too...

I have to say though, we have several female pilots. I flew combat missions with them in Iraq and I would fly with them again any day. They were damn good pilots.

DerAdlerIstGelandet said:
I have to say though, we have several female pilots. I flew combat missions with them in Iraq and I would fly with them again any day. They were damn good pilots.

Have you some pics, Adler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back