Girls and aircrafts

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Israeli female pilot is very hot indeed and by far the best of all the other I have seen on this topic so far. :p :p :p

Beautiful F-15 fighter pilot!!!
Maj. Andrea Misener
The Clarion-Ledger: Mississippi's News Source
Capt. Andrea Misener performs a preflight check of a jet at Columbus Air Force Base. Misener is a flight commander with the 50th Flying Training Squadron stationed at the northeast Mississippi military facility.
y08i.jpg

If you have find another image of her,please send it!

Capt Catherine Labuschagne, became the world's first woman fighter pilot to fly the Gripen at AAD 2004 Air Show, South Africa (Sept. 2004).

Attachments

• CaptLabuschagne.jpg
    CaptLabuschagne.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,801
timshatz said:
Heard they did a study some years back and figured out that the best fighter pilot (strictly from the perspective of physical makeup and nothing more) was a short, slightly overweight woman.

Short because the blood didn't move around as much in high G manuvers, slightly overweight because people who are a bit tubby tend to have higher blood pressure and female because their reflexes are quicker.

You know when they rolled out the B-29 the men who were to fly her were spooked because of what happened to Eddie Allen, and the fact that she was a flying torch geven half the chance. So Paul Tibbets, who was in charge of getting the -29 program up and running, checked out two tiny ladie pilots to fly a demo run for the brave boys, who didn't realize their betters was women.

When the lassies stepped out of the cockpit, the men who weren't fainting from embarrassment asked them out for dates so as to set the record straight about how hot them flyboys were in their BT13 deathships. Heard this tale from an old guy who knew a guy who knew another guy who's cousin was there on the flight line.

Nothing wrong with women pilots. Its been proven they're more safety conscious, less aggressive and their attention to detail is better. Men will take more chances, probably understand the machine better and will have better motor skills.

Bottom line = TRAINING

The Canadian Forces has had I think a grand total of about two female fighter pilots to date, and I can only find a pic of one. Maj. Deanna Brasseur (Ret.). She's no looker though. The other was Capt. Jane Foster, but I can't find a picture of her anywhere. Neither of them fly actively anymore.

"Major (retired) Deanna Brasseur holds the distinction of being one of the first two female CF-18 fighter pilots in the world, along with Jane Foster. After completing her training on these planes, the most powerful in the Canadian Air Force, Dee flew the CF-18 in both Canada and Europe. Following studies at the Cranfield Institute of Aviation Technology in England, Major Brasseur became Canada's first female Aircraft Accident Investigator. When Major Brasseur retired in 1994 she had flown about 2,500 hours in jet airplanes."

(sources: heroines.ca, Women in Canadian History Canadian Air Force / la Force aérienne canadienne)

Attachments

• pho01bra.JPG
    pho01bra.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 1,816
  • Dee_lar.jpg
    Dee_lar.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,638
God knows. The first pic was taken in the mid eighties or so I think, shortly after she qualified in the CF-18. The second one is much more recent. She's actually retired in that shot I believe, even though she's in uniform. She retired in '94.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back